Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Are you entertained?

I ask you, beseechingly enough,
Are you entertained?

Seeing us wither, tither
Raise in hope, and then dither
Fly high like an eagle's feather
All, just to turn into nether.

I ask you...

Seeing us struggle, seeing us fight
Seeing us crumble beneath your might
Seeing us become what we aren't
Just for the merriment of your sight.

I ask you..

We shed blood, and we shed tears
We face our most innate fears
We shout, scream, plead, curse
Just to gain the audience of your ears.

I ask you..

A reality show, others may call it,
But we call it Life.
We struggle to win it by all means
and by facing your-provided strife.

I ask you, O God, O Almighty,
Are you entertained?

"Yes I am, Yes I am.
For I am the one who maketh you,
And you are my favorite child.
For I will give you the strength to face
And I will give you the will to fight.
For I am the Creator of the Day, if I am the enforcer of the night."

No comments:

Post a Comment